We've got enough Green Bay Route paperwork that it deserves it own category!
Watch here for matchbook covers, train orders, railroad passes, and other
paperwork associated with the Green Bay Route.
Recent additions are marked as ,
or for a list with thumbnail images check out what's new.
Use the search box
on the left to look for a specific item.
- Advertising Materials
- Take your pick: matches, pens & pencils,
coffee mugs ...
- Annual Reports
- These images and captions appeared in some of the Green Bay Route's annual
reports to shareholders.
- A&W Bridge Token
- This aluminum token was good for one crossing of the joint railroad /
highway bridge in Sturgeon Bay.
- Here's a couple of cancelled checks from the Green Bay Route.
- Homage to the GB&W you can wear on your head.
- GBW&StP Correspondence
- A letter written on Green Bay, Winona & St. Paul Railroad Co.
stationery, dated May 28, 1882.
- Engineers and Firemen
- Engineers and firemen as of July 1, 1930.
- Envelope (1971)
- Stationery of the Green Bay & Western Railroad Co. illustrated with a
diesel engine at left and a map of the system on the reverse.
- Reorganization Letter (1991)
- A July 10, 1991 letter announces that a single management team will
operate the GBW and the Fox River Valley Railroad.
- Bad Order Form
Bulletin #1330 Switch
Lists Train List Train Orders
Bill Of Lading AHW
Typical paperwork used to operate trains on the railroad.
- These railroad passes gave unlimited transportation over the
Green Bay Route.
- Shares of stock were issued by the railroad and represented part ownership
of the company, while bonds represented a loan to the railroad which needed
to be repaid back on a set schedule.
- Employee and Seniority Lists
- 1930 1943-44
Lists of Green Bay Route employees.
- Passenger tickets from the Green Bay Route.
- Trading Cards (1991)
- Cards printed by All Aboard Collector Cards feature RS2 #303, RS3 #305 and