|.On the railroad right-of-way next to a feed mill at the crossing near
the dairy plant.
This appears to be the original depot built in 1874. If so, it
is one of the oldest depot still in existence on the Green Bay
Route (along with the nearby Hixton depot).
It appears to be a storage building for a local heating company and
is in pretty poor condition.