This depot at 209 Depot Street was built in 1915 and is one of the
most well-preserved left on the line.
The depot is home to the Seymour Model Railroad Club. According
to the Winnebagoland Division
of the NMRA, open houses are held on
the first and third Sunday of each month from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. The
depot has been moved across the street from its original location.
We owe thanks to Bruce Oldenberg for supplying this photo. Be sure to
visit his Bruce's Railroad
Pictures for more of his railroad images from throughout Wisconsin
and to see his Bruce's Crossing Railway & Navigation Company