Green Bay Route models and layouts.
Title town Train Show
- Green Bay & Western railfanning at the Titletown Train Show in Green
Bay, Wis. on April 27-28, 2013.
- Paul Bellemore
- Latest updates on
his home layout based on the GB&W, FRVR and WC as they existed in 1993 (YouTube video).
His GBW power on the Windsor (Ontario) Modular
Lienau's Large Scale
- Joe has been modeling the
A&W Railway in GB scale and has a a custom painted GBW RS-3
- Eddie Gross' Proto-Freelanced GB&W
- Eddie Gross has a complete roster of HO scale locomotives based on the
prototype GB&W's roster, with a few "what-if?" additions added
- Providence and Worcester RR
- Marv Preussler created these fantastic GBW & AHW boxcars from Athearn
- X190 ballast spreader
- Andy Laurent modeled the KGB's plow / ballast spreader with a low (summer)
- Kevin Prohl
- Kevin Prohl has made several fine models of GBW diesels in the red &
gray paint scheme.
- Bob Wandel's Kewaunee Division
- The Green Bay & Western of the 1960s is being brought to life in HO
scale near Denver, Colorado.
- Marv Preussler's Green Bay & Western
- Marv Preussler is creating a fantastic Green Bay & Western layout,
covering the Kewaunee to Black Creek segment.
Caboose What If?
P&W Paint-Out Boxcars
- Hiawatha Lines
- Deb Fifield is recreating the railroad scene of Winona on her 16' x 30' HO
Hiawatha Lines in Alliance, Nebraska.
- Craig Wilson
- Craig Wilson started with an Accurail 50-foot AAR Boxcar kit to make this
great model of a 1970s-era Green Bay & Western boxcar.
- WBJ&SoRR RS20
- Tom Hartberger of Hartford, Wis. is building a 7.5" gauge (1:7.5
scale) model of a GBW RS-20.
- Charles Tomashek's #902
- Charles Tomashek's very unique model of GBW #902, an Alco RS-27
which had a Chicago & North Western paint job when it first
began working on the GB&W.
- Mark Mathu's photos
- Several Green Bay & Western models made by Mark Mathu.