GB&W railroad bridge over the Wisconsin River.
Grand Rapids (later renamed to Wisconsin Rapids) was the division point on
the Green Bay Route, as well as the location of a major crossing of the
Wisconsin River. The bridge over the main channel of the river was a four
span truss for many years, finally replaced in the 1980s by a plate girder
This postcard was published by Daly Drug & Jewelry Co., Grand Rapids.
- Ice Jam (ca. 1906)
- Ice jam in the Wisconsin River at the Green Bay & Western bridge.
- Wisconsin River Crossing (1907)
- A four span through truss crosses the Wisconsin River at Wisconsin Rapids.
- Wisconsin Rapids Aerial (ca. 1970)
- An aerial view of Wisconsin Rapids shows the Green Bay & Western's
bridge over the Wisconsin River.
- Farewell Excursion (1993)
Showing the modern bridge at this location.